Arthroplasty is an orthopedic surgical technique where the articular surface of a musculoskeletal joint is supplanted, rebuilt, or realigned by osteotomy or some other system. It is an elective methodology that is done to mitigate torment and reestablish capacity to the joint after harming by joint pain or some other kind of injury. The objective of arthroplasty is to reestablish the capacity of a hardened synovial joint and soothe torment.
- Track 1-1 Hip and Knee Arthroplasty
- Track 2-2 Ligament Reconstruction
- Track 3-3 Inter positional Reconstruction
- Track 4-4 Silicone Replacement Arthroplasty
- Track 5-5 Resurfacing Arthroplasty