Osteoporosis is a condition that weakens bones, making them sensitive and more inclined to break. It becomes progressively more than a long time and is as often as possible simply dissected when a minor fall or sudden impact causes a bone break.
Osteoporosis impacts more than three million people in the UK. More than 500,000 people get recuperating focus treatment for delicacy splits (breaks that occur from standing height or less) reliably consequently of osteoporosis. Osteoporosis may be a result of lower than normal bone mass and more unmistakable than customary bone mishap.
- Track 1-1 Signs and Symptoms
- Track 2-2 Risk Factors of Osteoporosis
- Track 3-3 Pathogenesis
- Track 4-4 Diagnosis
- Track 5-5 Osteoporosis Medication
- Track 6-6 Conventional Treatment for Osteoporosis
- Track 7-7 Fractures of the Spine, Wrist, or Hip