The track category is the heading under which your abstract will be reviewed and later published in the conference printed matters if accepted. During the submission process, you will be asked to select one track category for your abstract.
Trauma is an injury or damage to living tissue caused by an external agent. In physical medicine, Major trauma is also injury that can possibly lead to severe long-term consequences like chronic pain. A traumatic injury is an injury triggered by extrinsic agent, but which does not rise to the level of major trauma. Traumatic injuries are notable from other sources of injury, such as iatrogenic injuries.
- Track 1-1Critical Care in Trauma
- Track 1-2Intensive Care in Trauma
- Track 1-3Obstetric Trauma
- Track 1-4Psychological Trauma
- Track 1-5Blunt Trauma
- Track 1-6Paediatric Trauma
- Track 1-7Trauma-Emergency Medicine
- Track 1-8Biological Need of Trauma
- Track 1-9Trauma Therapy
- Track 1-10New Technology in Trauma
Orthopedics is the branch of surgery manages conditions including the skeletal framework. This unpredictable framework incorporates your bones, joints, tendons, ligaments, muscles, and nerves and enables you to move, work, and be dynamic. Orthopedic specialists now administer to patients of any age like newborn children with deformation, competitors requiring arthroscopic surgery and more established individuals with joint pain. While orthopedic specialists know about all parts of the musculoskeletal framework, numerous orthopaedists have some expertise in specific territories, for example, the foot and lower leg, spine, hip or knee. Specialists may likewise concentrate on particular fields like injury or games drug. Some may have practical experience in a few ranges.
Rheumatic illnesses, additionally named as musculoskeletal maladies, are portrayed by torment and an ensuing diminishment in the scope of movement and capacity in at least one regions of the musculoskeletal framework; in a few diseases there are indications of irritation: swelling, redness, warmth in the influenced ranges. Rheumatic sicknesses can likewise trouble interior organs. Rheumatic infections influence your joints and muscles.
Orthopedic surgery or orthopedics is the branch of surgery concerned with conditions including the musculoskeletal structure. Orthopedic surgery modifies issues that develop in the skeleton and its associations, the tendons. It may in like manner deal with a couple of issues of the tactile framework, for instance, those that rise up out of harm of the spine.
- Track 6-1Orthopedic Surgeons
- Track 6-2Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Track 6-3Bone Grafting
- Track 6-4Fracture Repair
- Track 6-5Kneecap Removal
- Track 6-6Hand Injury
- Track 6-7Fasciotomy
Trauma and orthopaedics is an area of surgery concerned with injuries and conditions that affect the musculoskeletal system (the bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, muscles and nerves).
- Track 7-1Orthopedic Diagnostics
- Track 7-2Physical Therapy
- Track 7-3Muscle Injuries
- Track 7-4Care of Fractures of the Spine
- Track 7-5Tendon Ruptures and Tears, Treatment and Repair
- Track 7-6Bone Infections
Joint pain is an aggravation of the joints. It can influence one joint or different joints. There are more than 100 unique sorts of joint pain, with various causes and treatment strategies. Two of the most widely recognized sorts are osteoarthritis (OA) and rheumatoid joint inflammation (RA). The most well-known type of joint inflammation is osteoarthritis. Other basic rheumatic conditions incorporate gout, fibromyalgia. Causes incorporate damage (prompting to osteoarthritis), metabolic variations from the norm, (for example, gout and pseudogout), innate components, the immediate and roundabout impact of contaminations (bacterial and viral), and a misled resistant framework with autoimmunity, (for example, in rheumatoid joint pain and systemic lupus erythematosus. Medicines accessible incorporate non-intrusive treatment, home cures, supporting, chilly pack application, paraffin wax plunges, calming pharmaceuticals, torment meds, invulnerable modifying drugs, biologic prescriptions, and surgical operations.
- Track 8-1Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Track 8-2Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis
- Track 8-3Septic Arthritis
- Track 8-4Gout and Pseudo-gout
- Track 8-5Physical and Occupational Therapy
- Track 8-6Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Track 8-7Arthroscopic Surgery
Osteoporosis is a condition that weakens bones, making them sensitive and more inclined to break. It becomes progressively more than a long time and is as often as possible simply dissected when a minor fall or sudden impact causes a bone break.
Osteoporosis impacts more than three million people in the UK. More than 500,000 people get recuperating focus treatment for delicacy splits (breaks that occur from standing height or less) reliably consequently of osteoporosis. Osteoporosis may be a result of lower than normal bone mass and more unmistakable than customary bone mishap.
- Track 9-1Signs and Symptoms
- Track 9-2Risk Factors of Osteoporosis
- Track 9-3Pathogenesis
- Track 9-4Diagnosis
- Track 9-5Osteoporosis Medication
- Track 9-6Conventional Treatment for Osteoporosis
- Track 9-7Fractures of the Spine, Wrist, or Hip
Osteoarthritis is called degenerative joint disease or degenerative arthritis. Osteoarthritis (OA) is a sort of joint ailment that outcomes from breakdown of joint ligament and hidden bone. The most well-known manifestations are joint torment and firmness.
- Track 10-1Signs and Symptoms
- Track 10-2Risk Factors of Osteoarthritis
- Track 10-3Diagnosis
- Track 10-4Hand (Trapeziometacarpal) Osteoarthritis
- Track 10-5Wrist Osteoarthritis
- Track 10-6Vertebral column (spondylosis)
- Track 10-7Facet Joint Arthrosis
- Track 10-8Hip Osteoarthritis
- Track 10-9Knee Osteoarthritis
Osteonecrosis is an infection caused by decreased blood stream to bones in the joints. With too little blood, the bone begins to kick the bucket and may separate. Osteonecrosis is likewise called avascular putrefaction or aseptic rot. Osteonecrosis is regularly found in the hips, knees, shoulders, and lower legs. You may have osteonecrosis in at least one bone. Osteonecrosis can cause serious agony and inability, much like joint inflammation does. In spite of the fact that osteonecrosis can happen in any bone of the body, the hips, knees and shoulders are the most widely recognized locales influenced. Osteonecrosis regularly happens in individuals with certain medicinal conditions or hazard elements, for example, high-measurements corticosteroid utilize or inordinate liquor consumption. Nonetheless, it additionally influences individuals with no medical issues and for no known reason. In the early phases of osteonecrosis, individuals might not have any side effects. As the illness advances, be that as it may, most experience joint agony. Albeit nonsurgical treatment alternatives like prescriptions or utilizing supports can assuage torment and moderate the movement of the infection, the best treatment choices are surgical.
- Track 11-1Signs and Symptoms
- Track 11-2Causes
- Track 11-3Diagnosis
- Track 11-4Treatment
Rheumatism refers to several painful medical conditions which affect joints, bones, cartilage, tendons, ligaments and muscles. Rheumatology is a specialised branch of medicine mainly involved in treating of arthritis and vasculitis syndromes.
Rheumatologists deal with many clinical problems involving joints, soft tissues, autoimmune diseases, vasculitis and heritable connective tissue ailments. One of the major changes in modern rheumatology is the development of new drugs called biologics or disease changing agents, which can control severe disease more effectively.
- Track 12-1Rheumatic Fever
- Track 12-2Paediatric Rheumatology
- Track 12-3Inflammatory Rheumatism
- Track 12-4Degenerative Arthropathies
- Track 12-5Systemic Conditions and Connective Tissue Diseases
- Track 12-6Carpel Tunnel Syndrome
Fibromyalgia is a neurosensory issue described by far reaching muscle torment, joint solidness and weakness. The condition is incessant (continuous), yet torment comes, goes and moves about the body. The turmoil is frequently misdiagnosed or unrecognized and will be and regularly confounded by state of mind and nervousness issue. Including especially the neck, shoulders, back, and hips, which is bothered by utilization of the influenced muscles. Fibromyalgia is more common in grown-ups than kids, with nine circumstances a larger number of ladies influenced than men. Fibromyalgia are well on the way to gripe of three essential side effects incorporates muscle and joint torment, firmness and weariness. Treatment with pharmaceutical incorporates Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), Selective serotonin or norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SNRIs) and antidepressants.
- Track 13-1
- Track 13-2Fibromyalgia prevalence
- Track 13-3Causes and Risk Factors
- Track 13-4Signs an Symptoms
- Track 13-5Diagnosis and treatment
- Track 13-6Fibromyalgia complications
- Track 13-7Management
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a chronic autoimmune disorder that causes inflammation and malformation of the joints. An autoimmune disorder, rheumatoid arthritis occurs when your immune system inaccurately attacks your own body's tissues. Rheumatoid arthritis is referred to as a systemic illness which means that it affects the entire body; in the case of rheumatoid arthritis, multiple organs in the body can be affected.
- Track 14-1Sign and Symptoms of Rheumatic Arthritis
- Track 14-2Causes and Risk Factors
- Track 14-3Pathophysiology
- Track 14-4Diagnosis
- Track 14-5Pharmacological Treatment of RA
A bone tumor is a neoplastic development of tissue in bone. Strange developments found in the bone can be either kindhearted (noncancerous) or harmful (destructive). Bone tumors might be delegated "essential tumors", which start in bone or from bone-inferred cells and tissues, and "auxiliary tumors" which begin in different destinations and spread (metastasize) to the skeleton. Carcinomas of the prostate, bosoms, lungs, thyroid, and kidneys are the carcinomas that most normally metastasize to bone. Optional harmful bone tumors are evaluated to be 50 to 100 circumstances as regular as essential bone malignancies. The most widely recognized side effect of bone tumors is agony, which will step by step increment after some time. A man may go weeks, months, and infrequently years before looking for help; the agony increments with the development of the tumor. on-hormonal bisphosphonates increment bone quality and are accessible as once seven days solution pills. Metastron otherwise called strontium-89 chloride is an intravenous prescription given to help with the agony and can be given in three month interims. Non specific Strontium Chloride Sr-89 Injection UPS, fabricated by Bio-Nucleonics Inc., it is the nonexclusive adaptation of Metastron. Astra zantec is at present under audit with regards to the event in bone malignancy.
- Track 15-1Osteoclastoma
- Track 15-2Primary Malignant Tumours
- Track 15-3Uncommon Malignant Tumours
- Track 15-4Metastasis in Bone
- Track 15-5Fibrous Dysplasia
Fracture is a break in a bone. It can go from a thin split to an entire break. Bone can crack transversely, longwise, in a few spots, or into many pieces. Most breaks happen when a bone is affected by more drive or weight than it can bolster. Break can be produced when bone is affected with more noteworthy weight or drive than it can bolster.
- Track 16-1Simple Fracture
- Track 16-2Greenstick Fracture
- Track 16-3Compound Fracture
- Track 16-4Comminuted Fracture
- Track 16-5Complicated Fracture
- Track 16-6Impacted Fracture
- Track 16-7Hairline Fracture
- Track 16-8Compression Fracture
- Track 16-9Fatigue Fracture
- Track 16-10Pathological Fracture
Lupus is a constant provocative malady that happens when your body's insusceptible framework assaults your own particular tissues and organs. Aggravation caused by lupus can influence a wide range of body frameworks including your joints, skin, kidneys, platelets, cerebrum, heart and lungs. Regularly our insusceptible frameworks create proteins called "antibodies" which shield the body from these intruders. Lupus strikes generally ladies of childbearing age. Be that as it may, men, youngsters, and adolescents create lupus, as well. The vast majority with lupus build up the ailment between the ages of 15-44. Lupus can be hard to analyse in light of the fact that its signs and side effects regularly impersonate those of different infirmities. A few people are conceived with an inclination toward creating lupus, which might be activated by contaminations, certain medications or even daylight. While there's no cure for lupus, medicines can help control indications.
- Track 17-1Neonatal Lupus
- Track 17-2Drug-Induced Lupus
- Track 17-3Sub-Acute Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
- Track 17-4Discoid Lupus Erythematosus
- Track 17-5Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
- Track 17-6Clinical Features of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
Scleroderma, or systemic sclerosis, is an unending connective tissue malady for the most part delegated one of the immune system rheumatic sicknesses. It can include scarring, vein issues, shifting degrees of irritation, and is related with an overactive resistant framework, solidifying and fixing of the skin and connective tissues. Finding depends on clinical indications, however tests and strategies might be utilized initially to avoid elective determinations, and later for appraisal of organ inclusion and observing of ailment movement. Exploratory treatments under scrutiny incorporate endothelin receptor antagonists, tyrosine kinase inhibitors, beta-glycan peptides, halofuginone, basiliximab, alemtuzumab, abatacept and haematopoietic undeveloped cell transplantation.
- Track 18-1Sign and Symptoms
- Track 18-2Progressive Systemic Sclerosis
- Track 18-3CREST Syndrome
- Track 18-4Morphea
- Track 18-5Linear Scleroderma
- Track 18-6Diffuse Scleroderma
- Track 18-7Limited Scleroderma
- Track 18-8Pathophysiology
- Track 18-9Treatment
Bursitis is the irritation of bursae (little sacs) present in the synovial liquid of the body. They are fixed with a synovial film that secretes a greasing up synovial liquid. The most widely recognized areas for bursitis are in the shoulder, elbow and hip. In any case, you can likewise have bursitis by your knee, heel and the base of your enormous toe. Bursitis regularly occurs at close joints that perform visit monotonous movement.
- Track 19-1Signs and Symptoms
- Track 19-2Albertâ€™s Disease
- Track 19-3Haglundâ€™s Deformity
- Track 19-4Knee Bursitis
- Track 19-5Hip Bursitis
- Track 19-6Elbow Bursitis
- Track 19-7Prepatellar Bursitis
- Track 19-8Olecranon Bursitis
- Track 19-9Trochanteric Bursitis
- Track 19-10Retrocalcaneal Bursitis
- Track 19-11Treatment
Arthroplasty is an orthopedic surgical technique where the articular surface of a musculoskeletal joint is supplanted, rebuilt, or realigned by osteotomy or some other system. It is an elective methodology that is done to mitigate torment and reestablish capacity to the joint after harm by joint pain or some other kind of injury. The objective of arthroplasty is to reestablish the capacity of a hardened synovial joint and soothe torment.
- Track 20-1Knee arthroplasty
- Track 20-2Hip Arthoplasty
- Track 20-3 Ligament reconstruction
- Track 20-4Interpositional reconstruction
- Track 20-5Silicone replacement arthroplasty
- Track 20-6 Resurfacing arthroplasty
- Track 20-7 Ankle injuries
- Track 20-8Hand injuries
- Track 20-9Pelvic fractures
Spinal stenosis is a turmoil that is caused by a narrowing of the spinal waterway. This narrowing occurs accordingly of the degeneration of both the aspect joints and the intervertebral plates. Stenosis may happen in the focal spinal waterway (focal stenosis) where the spinal string or cauda equina are situated, in the tract where the nerve root leaves the focal trench (parallel break stenosis), or in the horizontal foramen (foraminal stenosis) where the individual nerve finds exit to the body.
Therapies for rheumatic diseases vary depending on the type of disease or condition. The treatment of rheumatic diseases include: Exercise - physical activity helps reduce joint pain, stiffness and increase flexibility and mobility of bone, muscle strength and endurance. Exercise helps to reduce weight, which in turn reduces pressure on joints. The physiotherapist plays a major role in the management of patients with rheumatic diseases and helps patients achieve and maintain optimal function and independence.
- Track 22-1Arthroplasty and total joint reconstruction
- Track 22-2Joint and knee replacement treatment
- Track 22-3Biologic agents and therapies for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Track 22-4Disease-modifying anti Rheumatic drugs
- Track 22-5Immunological treatment of Rheumatic Disorders
- Track 22-6Physiotherapeutic treatments and advances
- Track 22-7Physiotherapy Instruments
Adolescent rheumatoid joint pain (JRA) is the most widely recognized interminable rheumatologic ailment in kids and is a standout amongst the most well-known constant sicknesses of youth. JIA is an immune system, no infective, incendiary joint sickness of over a month and a half span in youngsters under 16 years old. The sickness usually happens in youngsters from the ages of 1 to 6, however it might create as late as 15 years old.
- Track 23-1Oligoarticular or Pauciarticular
- Track 23-2Systemic JIA
- Track 23-3Polyarticular JIA
- Track 23-4Seronegative spondylarthritis Juvenile AS
- Track 23-5Enthesitis-related Arthritis
Lyme infection is a bacterial sickness that is spread by tick bites. It can influence the skin, joints, heart, and the sensory system. The odds you may get Lyme illness from a tick nibble rely on upon the sort of tick, where you were the point at which the chomp happened, and to what extent the tick was appended to you, as per the CDC. Dark legged ticks must be joined to you for no less than 24 hours to transmit Lyme illness. Side effects of Lyme illness are deadness in the arms, legs, hands, or feet. It's obscure why side effects, similar to joint torment, proceed after the microscopic organisms have been pulverized.
- Track 24-1
- Track 24-2Musculoskeletal imaging in rheumatology
- Track 24-3Early Disseminated Infection
- Track 24-4Late Disseminated Infection
- Track 24-5Cause
- Track 24-6Pathophysiology
- Track 24-7Diagnosis
- Track 24-8Treatment
Tendinitis (additionally tendonitis), which means irritation of a ligament, is a sort of tendinopathy regularly mistaken for the more typical tendinosis, which has comparative side effects yet requires diverse treatment. Tendinosis is like tendinitis, yet requires diverse treatment. Tendinitis alludes to bigger scale intense (sudden, here and now) wounds with aggravation.
- Track 25-1Tendinopathy or Patellar Tendinitis
- Track 25-2Tennis Elbow
- Track 25-3Tension Myositis Syndrome
- Track 25-4Calcific Tendinitis
- Track 25-5Achilles Tendinitis
- Track 25-6Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI)
Ankylosing spondylitis is blistering sicknesses that can make a portion of the vertebrae in your spine intertwine. This melding makes the spine less adaptable and can bring about a slouched forward stance. On the off chance that ribs are influenced, it can be hard to inhale profoundly. Interminable irritation in these zones causes agony and solidness in and around the spine, including the neck, centre back, lower back, and rump. Ankylosing spondylitis influences around 0.1% to 0.5% of the grown-up populace. Despite the fact that it can happen at any age, spondylitis frequently strikes men in their high schoolers and 20s. Spondylitis likewise may influence a portion of the ligaments that join to bones. Simulated joint substitution surgery might be a treatment alternative for a few people with cutting edge joint illness influencing the hips or knees.
- Track 26-1Primary Hyperuricaemia
- Track 26-2Secondary Hyperuricaemia
- Track 26-3Pathophysiology
- Track 26-4Diagnosis of Gout Prevention
- Track 26-5Treatment