Tendinitis (additionally tendonitis), which means irritation of a ligament, is a sort of tendinopathy regularly mistaken for the more typical tendinosis, which has comparative side effects yet requires diverse treatment. Tendinosis is like tendinitis, yet requires diverse treatment. Tendinitis alludes to bigger scale intense (sudden, here and now) wounds with aggravation.
- Track 1-1 Tendinopathy or Patellar Tendinitis
- Track 2-2 Tennis Elbow
- Track 3-3 Tension Myositis Syndrome
- Track 4-4 Calcific Tendinitis
- Track 5-5 Achilles Tendinitis
- Track 6-6 Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI)